Sunday, May 27, 2018

A-MAY-zing!

 May has been amazing!  First of all, it's been so beautiful!

As part of our amazing Mission President Seminar we were able to go to the
Fukuoka Temple down in the southern part of Japan.

Our amazing meetings with Elder and Sister Renlund continued in Osaka.

When we got back home, our whole mission was brought together to be taught by
Elder Yamashita, our dear friend and Counselor in the Area Presidency, 
Elder Renlund of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
and their wives. 
It was an AMAZING time for all of us!!
It was wonderful to be all together as a Mission Family. 
For Mother's Day I received
many sweet messages of love from my 100+ children!

Later that evening we were able to host a dinner for our special guests.
Since I had been gone all week, I begged for help.

These amazing Sisters came to my rescue and provided our beautiful meal.

An amazing work of art!

Our Amazing Assistants and Office Elders surprised Russ with a Birthday Cake.

65 Years Old!!
What an amazing month!!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, indeed! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and pictures of your adventures in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi President, my name is Murilo Martin and I have been called to Japan Sapporo Mission! I'm really excited to meet you, your wife e people of Japan... I have some questions... could I talk with you by email???

    ReplyDelete

Sakura Sayonara!